Corporate Memberships & Sponsorships
Corporate giving is significant in terms of providing support for both our educational mission and preservation of a regional oasis. Corporate sponsorship opportunities include a full range of benefits associated with various giving levels.
Donations to the Smith-Gilbert Foundation are tax deductible due to our non-profit 501(c)(3) status. Sponsorships will go to helping the Gardens by:
- Repairing the Hiram Butler House in a historically accurate and environmentally responsible manner, including protecting the hallway mural.
- Producing children’s educational programming including developing the Gather ‘n’ Grow Garden, an interactive space dedicated to horticultural education for people of all ages.
- Creating environmentally responsible parking along with a one way circulation pattern about this site for both access and safety reasons.
- Accomplishing plans for an Event Building to help broaden our appeal for educational programs, meetings, weddings, and other events particularly where inclement weather might be an obstacle for attendance.
- Relocate staff offices to allow the Hiram Butler House to be refurbished in a historic manner.
An oasis, a hidden gem, a fortune in visual wealth – all apt descriptions of Smith-Gilbert Gardens in Kennesaw, Georgia. Your generous support allows us the opportunity to grow not only plants, but educational programs for the very young to the most mature! Gracious support from our community is considerable in providing preservation of this sanctuary. As a sponsor, your logo will be regularly visible to thousands of people through exposure on our website and newsletter along with recognition at Garden events and on printed material. We appreciate your consideration!
For more information on how your company can participate in our corporate giving program, please contact the Gardens at 770. 919.0248, or firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be more than happy to build a sponsorship package best suited for your company and business needs.